Reviews for "'DinoMelt'"

Nice game!

I sadly couldn't get far in the game, but from what I saw, it looks pretty interesting :D
- The art is really good! The drawings are well made and fits with the theme; the music and sound effects sounded nice, even though at first I felt the music and drawing styles didn't go well together (I got used to it very quickly, however ;D).
- Gameplay goes really well in the beginning without being too easy. At first I thought not using the classic WASD-arrows system would be a problem, but I was wrong :)
- The overall idea/story sounds awesome, I'm sad I couldn't go as far as I wanted :( I'm definetly going to finish this game soon, I wanna play this up to the end :D

Overall, nice job! Keep up the good work! :D

Astonishing! This game is fantastic in my opinion: cute art, classic platformer gameplay (with your special twists on it) and very smooth controls. After I've played for a bit, I've fallen in love with the characters, because they are so adorable!

I didn't have time to get too far in the game, but I will be back to complete it for sure. Thank you for this submission!

Butzbo responds:

Thanks Elk! the characters and their designs and animations were a pretty big priority and inspiration for this game, so that's great to know!

Also, let us know if you have more comments if you come back to the game :)

It's seems hard to walk because the player it's too slow to walk, it would be better with 5 lifes and a menu button.

Butzbo responds:

From general feedback It seems like it does begin with a slower pace (although it gets 'faster' as the character gains more movement options through the game) many players get used to it, but for others it can even be a drag; That's one thing we'll be checking out to balance a bit more for a potential upgrade.
Btw, P/Enter pauses and shows a basic menu, not sure if that's what you meant by menu button.
Thanks for playing!

Ok, it was really good, but I'm now having a lot of graphical issues. The final boss had a black block on his right side and occasionally during attacks. Now the whole game has black blocks everywhere. other than this and none of the medals unlocking, it was a great game. So, 4/5.

please add keyboard change option.