Reviews for "Hentami: V4 The Thousand Halls (NSFW GVN)"

i keep running into a memory leak problem when i try to play and it crashes chrome because it ends up taking up all 8 gigs of my RAM

Hentami responds:

I am a firefox user.. but I just profiled memory usage with chrome dev tools, shows me an average of 36mbs memory usage. If you try firefox and this still happens, please do pm me and will look deeper! Thank you for posting.

Worked for me on chrome. The idea is nice, but real animation would have helped. The only really good thing about it was the voice. She's hot :P

Game worked fine for me until I tried to refresh the page after I noticed the credits were just looping over and over not offering a way back to the main menu so I could go through it again and pick different choices. After going through the game a 2nd time and picking the opposite choices I came to find that the choices didn't matter at all, Equipping items didn't even do anything. I'm rather disappointed and since there are no choices all it ends up being is a super short visual novel with the smallest sex scene.

I'm very empathetic I know making a game isn't easy and there are a lot of pieces that have to come together to make a game truly good but it's hard to find anything I like about this "game" other then maybe the main character art. Best of luck in future releases and I apologise for being so negative.

Hentami responds:

Thank you very much for the feedback!

We hoped to hit a lower rating with that crazy small sex scene - but nope.. got bumped to max rating, therefor we are going to go back and up the sex.

Added restart feature on any keypress to ending. Great call!
Completely correct on Kinetic adventure only, monthly Novellas - not Novels.
Our vision is to create a new experience, not repeat the old RenPy style.

Glad all else worked!

Your battle system and character(s) are pretty neato, but the presentation leaves a lot to be desired, both animation wise and dialogue wise.

I saw Erotic Novela and got rather excited. So I looked up volume 1, and thought well.. not very good.. and then I read that it was a work in progress. So, I jumped to 4.. still not very good.. better.. the writing is not very good.. the art work is decent.. the animation is bad.. shaking the frames doesn't really add to the experience.. there are no real options.. so I don't know why they're there.. I decided not to put any gear on and just press slash over and over.. and I noticed no difference.. so the battle system appears to be mostly fake.. found a way to die.. and you don't die.. I decided to try another set of directions and you go the same place... it's an interactive novella in the sense that it's like a book with the pages stuck together.. so you have to put a little more effort to turn the page.. though unlike a book you can't skip ahead.. so maybe the book is a little more interactive.. the mana in the battle works! now that's something.. you also made a little menu that allows you to drag and drop things that have no actual effect on game play as far as I can tell, but you can move them around.. and they remember where they were.. that's something.. so you all are making baby steps.. I'm surprised how many of you it took to make those baby steps, but maybe your time to work on this is very limited.. so I'd honestly take a few months without putting anything out! If you don't have enough time to improve much, then there's not much sense putting out a lot more material that's just not very good.. spend a couple months figuring new things out, then give us a taste of what skills were developed during those months with an exhibition on the third month.. then when you're good.. you'll have us wishing you put stuff out daily! Best of Luck and Thanks for the Effort!