Reviews for "DEMON SLAYER - Preview"

The only problem I found with it is that there was too much variation, like there isn't an actual melody to it, although there is, somehow. Usually something like this would have sounded repetitive to me, but it didn't so. I don't think it is as terrible as everybody makes it out to be, but just a suggestion: If you are going to make a song made for a demon level, maybe make it a little darker, and more incoming doom sound. Maybe a bit of dubstep for a future song.

Doublechindoge7 responds:

Yeah, that was the main thing I was trying to nail but couldn't grasp, I thought this'd make quite a dark vibe but it doesn't seem to.

would be cool in gd! ill start working on it

Great! =D I'm up for a collab, I'm XDualVector on GD

It's kinda weird, the noises are pretty annoying tbh but I know this is a WIP so I won't dock stars for that :P

Doublechindoge7 responds:

Well sadly now it's crashed, I can't remaster the individual instruments, so that can't be fixed now... Anyway, could you PM me telling me which part exactly is annoying, 'cause other people are saying it's annoying but I don't hear anything annoying. High grating frequencies don't tend to bother me as much as they do other people, and sometimes I don't even notice them...

I could make a double ambientation level with this song but its pretty loud, anyway i like it

Nice.

I think it sounds weird. And it doesn't take much sense, it's just coming randomly, also it's annoying and loud...

I rate 2 and a half because at least we can make demon levels with this in GMD.

Doublechindoge7 responds:

Did this song change overnight?