Reviews for "DEMON SLAYER - Preview"

Cool idea done well can be better but this is a prev

Doublechindoge7 responds:

Yes, the drop has more to be done.

The only problem I found with it is that there was too much variation, like there isn't an actual melody to it, although there is, somehow. Usually something like this would have sounded repetitive to me, but it didn't so. I don't think it is as terrible as everybody makes it out to be, but just a suggestion: If you are going to make a song made for a demon level, maybe make it a little darker, and more incoming doom sound. Maybe a bit of dubstep for a future song.

Doublechindoge7 responds:

Yeah, that was the main thing I was trying to nail but couldn't grasp, I thought this'd make quite a dark vibe but it doesn't seem to.

I love the drop, it sounds rly... interesting? xD

*Waiting for full version :3*

Doublechindoge7 responds:

I don't think It's happening...

What piano is that at around 0:30? Is it a preset?

Doublechindoge7 responds:

Yes and no, It's something I made with a free VST plugin called "DSK Overture" it consists of 4 sections (I don't know the proper terminology) with ADSR Level and Panning sliders, an area where you can select from 54 different classical instruments and some advanced settings. One of the instruments is "Acoustic Piano". The settings I put on were acoustic piano with full decay and level and no ASR at pan -5, 0, and 5 with a violin with low level, release, and attack with high DS and 0 panning if I remember right. The violin must be subtle of course, it's just there to hold the note and reinforce the pianos, not steal the show.

Great song :D I so much like dubstep music,
but your song have two things that I don't like.
Repeating the same thing and using small amount of sounds.
It's getting kinda boring :\
but it's still great song! 4 starts isn't that bad :P
And remember that I'm not saying that my music is better xd
Maybe you have the same problem like me, that you can't back to your file!
Well... I'm using demo, so I can't even save, but it's almost the same problem xd
I'm waiting for beeing scouted, because I want to use my songs in GD, but I don't thing that this will happen soon! Well... I'm liking this music <3

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee