Reviews for "DEMON SLAYER - Preview"

The only problem I found with it is that there was too much variation, like there isn't an actual melody to it, although there is, somehow. Usually something like this would have sounded repetitive to me, but it didn't so. I don't think it is as terrible as everybody makes it out to be, but just a suggestion: If you are going to make a song made for a demon level, maybe make it a little darker, and more incoming doom sound. Maybe a bit of dubstep for a future song.

Doublechindoge7 responds:

Yeah, that was the main thing I was trying to nail but couldn't grasp, I thought this'd make quite a dark vibe but it doesn't seem to.

I think it sounds weird. And it doesn't take much sense, it's just coming randomly, also it's annoying and loud...

I rate 2 and a half because at least we can make demon levels with this in GMD.

Doublechindoge7 responds:

Did this song change overnight?

I could make a double ambientation level with this song but its pretty loud, anyway i like it

Nice.

Yeah, this is kinda, um, what the other guy said. I know u daid its not finished or something, but still... id like to see it whe its done tho! I believe In u.

Doublechindoge7 responds:

Sorry for being indecisive but I can't get It to work, so I'm gonna forget it for now.

Read this carefully and don't take it personally:

The mix is totally cluttered; the sound design is weird and it is very empty in percussion. "Kick, snare kick snare" oh boy. You need more variation without cluttering the song. Less is more in many ways with the perfect mix. Also make sure your sounds are not overpowering your drums in the mix like they do in this preview. From what I have learned recently, it is better to let the drums impact a lot more in a hard dubstep track.

The worst part about this project is that you used GD as a way to get attention. Pathetic. If it was any good, you would never have to do that.

Don't worry about the project file being gone. You can make much better stuff in the future. The intro was kind of nice but needs a more calm intro to lead into it.

Don't use random clips of this song for a reboot of the track; if you really want to make it good it should just be recreated when you have an abundance of experience in music production (especially in sound design). You have every right to want to make this project awesome, but it will take a lot more time.

Keep practicing and this idea can become something much, much better. Good luck!

Doublechindoge7 responds:

Okay, I'm suddenly getting this complaint a lot that it's too cluttered, but do you mean there's too much going on or d'you mean the sounds clash. Also I just wanted to say that I did not make this to take advantage of Geometry dash players for views, I started my Newgrounds "Career" in the first place for Geometry Dash. I made this song so that I myself could use it in my own level, not to exploit the views system. I just wanted to make that clear since you told me not to take It personally, but then proceed to throwing insults like pathetic at me and making it personal so obviously to contradict your own logic you must've been really passionate about your opinion on that. The snare complaint, fair enough, but I can't do anything about that. I'm a 14 year-old kid if you hadn't seen my profile, so I've made everything on my profile without spending a penny. So the only percussion I have is what comes with the demo of FLS and 1 pack of free "Dubstep" audio clips. Also the audio clips thing has been scrapped, my idea to combine audio clips and new original loops using the same scale could've in theory got this done and still kept it somewhat unique, but I don't know why; but everything I made clashed with the audio clips. I dunno if it was just 'cause audio clips go through some kinda compression or what, but nothing would blend.