Reviews for "It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017)"

Fantastic animation work, and the story was portrayed well in terms of its dark theme. Those creatures gave me the serious creeps!

5 Stars=Awesome PG-18

Very well done. Compared to the older one, which I watched second; smoother animation, better music, better voice acting. I still liked the older one. The demons, the eye, the meat cleaver, the other kids seeing the body. More horrific. The vapor/tentacle demon in the new version is creepy, but didn't scare me as much as a group of simpler demons did. The eye was sort of dumb. My apology for rambling, I use a lot of mind altering drugs. I have friends with severe depression and schizophrenia. This hits the nail perfectly on the head. A great reminder of why we should be nice to crazy people. Overall, I liked both of these. Can't really say that one is better than the other. Great work. Keep it up.

I really loved IAMW, Charlie Brown and while this was nice, it just didn't cut it for me. I did like the music in this one a lot more, it felt more Peanuts-esque. I liked the ending of the original more (it was more upbeat which made it funnier) and I'm not sure how I feel about the octopus monster chasing Charlie around. Overall, it was a decent remake but I really want to see part 2.

A well made remake. I hope to see the conclusion soon!