Reviews for "Ahri Dating Sim"

your game crashed twice when I tried to play it. once when I tried to use the very first save crystal, once when I tried to use a potion from the menu. needless to say, this game is unplayable. also why do I have to fire my weapon in the direction of the mouse? Why can't I just fire a weapon off in the direction I face. as it crashed a lot, I have to give it a low rating. the game doesn't play even doing basic things like saving.

Didn't work for me at all. Can't pick up weapons as directed by intro. Managed to start skills upgrade but that was all. Instructions are lacking. Can't get weapons, can't fight, can't do anything besides start skills upgrades.

chaos00177 responds:

if you walk into the chests it should give you the weapon. im sorry it didnt work for you

I can't seem to open the menu... Does anyone know how to do so?

chaos00177 responds:

press escape on the top left of your keyboard