Reviews for "Ahri Dating Sim"

I will give this game 5 stars but just because im a fan of league

chaos00177 responds:

league is love. league is life <3 im actually going to add more league of legend girls to future games as well with more revealing pics

Its not bad if im honest,it could become a great rpg at some point,i didn't have any prblems like the others and it fits really good the 2 weapon system,just some errors like for example the save system but thats okay its a short one it donsen't seem necesary to save,but you should make it a longer game because i was expecting more,more dungeons,more history,meybe a few more lewd things,but that's up to you,anyways, a very good game indeed

chaos00177 responds:

im glad you liked it. i did end up fixing and expanding a lot of things in this game for a new game called League of Pussy. Here's the link to the latest version if you're interested: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/695914

It has a story, voice acting and it became a hentai game. I really liked the combat system too

Interesting premise. Everything worked really well for me. I liked the ability to use the different weapons. I may play this game multiple times just to try the different combinations. Save didn't work. Game was too short for it to matter though XD. Good job.

im glad you liked it

Sav didn't work for me for some reason. Remove agro something. Interesting premise though. Will update score.

chaos00177 responds:

thanks for letting me know

your game crashed twice when I tried to play it. once when I tried to use the very first save crystal, once when I tried to use a potion from the menu. needless to say, this game is unplayable. also why do I have to fire my weapon in the direction of the mouse? Why can't I just fire a weapon off in the direction I face. as it crashed a lot, I have to give it a low rating. the game doesn't play even doing basic things like saving.