Reviews for "Ahri Dating Sim"

your game crashed twice when I tried to play it. once when I tried to use the very first save crystal, once when I tried to use a potion from the menu. needless to say, this game is unplayable. also why do I have to fire my weapon in the direction of the mouse? Why can't I just fire a weapon off in the direction I face. as it crashed a lot, I have to give it a low rating. the game doesn't play even doing basic things like saving.

Its not bad if im honest,it could become a great rpg at some point,i didn't have any prblems like the others and it fits really good the 2 weapon system,just some errors like for example the save system but thats okay its a short one it donsen't seem necesary to save,but you should make it a longer game because i was expecting more,more dungeons,more history,meybe a few more lewd things,but that's up to you,anyways, a very good game indeed

chaos00177 responds:

im glad you liked it. i did end up fixing and expanding a lot of things in this game for a new game called League of Pussy. Here's the link to the latest version if you're interested: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/695914

It has a story, voice acting and it became a hentai game. I really liked the combat system too

I can't seem to open the menu... Does anyone know how to do so?

chaos00177 responds:

press escape on the top left of your keyboard

Interesting premise. Everything worked really well for me. I liked the ability to use the different weapons. I may play this game multiple times just to try the different combinations. Save didn't work. Game was too short for it to matter though XD. Good job.

im glad you liked it

Didn't work for me at all. Can't pick up weapons as directed by intro. Managed to start skills upgrade but that was all. Instructions are lacking. Can't get weapons, can't fight, can't do anything besides start skills upgrades.

chaos00177 responds:

if you walk into the chests it should give you the weapon. im sorry it didnt work for you