Reviews for "Mater Infinitum - Part III"

This is a great end to the Mater Infinitum. I have enjoyed a great deal of your work. Thank you for bring more wonderful metal to NG.

Lashmush responds:

Thanks for the support. c:

I have waited for the part III for almost 2 years. I am not disappointed. The whole track is just beautiful, but that Ultima Eternus piece in the end was that blew me away. I fell in love with both Ultima Eternus and Mater Infinitum and it makes me sad you won’t make such grand and amazing projects again. For now I will keep updating my Lashmush playlist with your tracks and hope someday you will change your mind. Thank you for your music.

Lashmush responds:

I'm glad you enjoy my work and especially (spoilers!) that UE bit at the end. I suppose never say never with regards to returning to make an additional sequel but for now I'm officially on an indefinite break.

Thanks for the support! c:

Wow this is your best audio track to date!! This speaks to my soul and for whatever reason it gives me an energy and a hope that I've felt I've missed as of recent. It's an incredible accomplishment Rasmus and I really wish the world could use the inspiration and direction you have given the metal generation.

Lashmush responds:

Thanks, man. I'm glad you like it. c:

Probably the most epic track I've heard on NG to date. Excellent work man, I can't wait to hear more.

Thank you! c:

i love this! the type of metal i like mm... hey what is the BPM of this?