Reviews for "Pussymon: Episode 22"

This is the best one in a while. I pretty much loved all the new pussymon, especially Thunbaptera and Sciquirtal. The art's improved quite a bit too, so much so that the old characters look odd compared to the new stuff. Expected the usual boss fight, but the easter egg was a good tease.

My only issue is that you & Bridget no longer level up, which render your attack pointless since Lizardish always deals more, and Bridget's heal is borderline useless. Maybe bring back the EXP system, even if it's only for those two.

Aside from that great work and I hope you keep improving!

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, man. Glad you like it. For now you can only raise the level of the Pussymon you got in each episode (I made this way to let the episodes balanced), but in the full-beta you will be able to raise your own level, as like Bridget, Lepllanny, Lizardish and others. There's much more to come, keep an eye on next updates.

Im not sure what was happening but the game would revert my pussymon to the defaults with the default name randomly resetting my love/train level. is really annoying please look into it.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

In this episode each Pussymon have two forms, so you have two Pussymon in one and they change according to the daytime.

I am glad you got rid of the escape thing it was really annoying for me i hope you can sometime get some audio for the sex scenes but great job keep it up.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Audio, new mechanichs and many other things gonna be added till the final version, keep an eye on next updates.

Great as always, love the penis being scaled to Pussymon size xD

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, man. Glad you like it. Keep an eye on next updates, there's much more to come.

Very good ! I loved this installment of Pussymon.

I agree with previous commentator's that there needs to be sound or at least some background music. Honestly you have come very far with this series congrats! But you need to add sound and music even if you skip the sex scene noises till final version, just add battle sounds and background music please for next installment. Thank You

Good Luck! I'll keep a eye out for the future installments

Peace Out!

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, man. Glad you like it. I'm already working to bring some original musics and also add sound effects to the scenes, battles and maps in future. Keep an eye on next updates.