Reviews for "Pussymon: Episode 22"

Always very great games, but it was very nice when there was the two options to fuck the pussymons.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks a lot, man. The newest episodes have more scenes available to each Pussymon. Keep an eye on next updates.

Neat game! That artwork tho..

Thanks.

Fun as always but holy hell
was the damage amped up
i found myself getting KOd more often
the new mechanic was fun but was kinda a hassle to keep up with
found it agitating to go to a spot find out I need the moon form power then find out she is not leveled then I have to farm train points and care all over again
its not bad but needs some fine tuneing
any ways keep up the good work youre doing an awesome job at makeing me wanna bang pussymon

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, man. Glad you like it. Many things still gonna be added and improved in future episodes. Keep an eye on next updates, there's much more to come.

Another great game in the series, The art in this one is just amazing! keep it up!

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks a lot, man. Glad you like it. Keep an eye on next updates.

It's amazing... as expected coming from you! ^.^

Pretty much been said by others, sound would be nice... voice acting would be GREAT!
Post Game Gallery Mode would be nice, especially now with the cool new personality flip mechanic.
Ahegao/facial expression change through scene progression would be great.

As always you make easily one of the best H-games on here ^.^... would love to see this developed into a full game.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks a lot, man. Glad you like it. I'm already working to bring sound and original musics in future, I'm also already working into a full-beta where a Gallery with all the unlocked scenes gonna be available. There's much more to come, keep an eye on next updates.