Reviews for "Pussymon: Episode 22"

ther shoud be a trading for level ups and hearts. sry for bad english. btw more boobs pliz

SP3KTR3-X responds:

There's much more to come, keep an eye on next updates.

I hope you keep improving cause this one was really nice

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, man. Glad you like it. There's much more to come. Keep an eye on next updates.

you've done an amazing job this time!! well done! I loved the different positions you used this time.
Am i assuming correctly that you chose for one scene per pussymon instead of two that are nearly the same? :P

I loved the balance in the battlesystem, it proved quite a challenge and some thinking this time to get all the pussymon. (I actually used the elemental chart this time to decide which pussymon to level)

Here are the things i think could use improvement:
-background music
-maybe sounds during the scenes
-change in facial expressions in the sex scenes (as the scene progresses)
-also the cumshot is a bit static and seems to defy physics sometimes, maybe it's worth checking out?
-rebalance of the healskill, because at the end it was almost useless.
-for the scenes, i had the feeling there was more anal than vaginal, i good balance to me would be 40% anal 40% vaginal 20% other. but of course this is just personal preference.

-for this episode in particular it would be useful if there was a button to view the sun/moon form so you can look at her other stats during the day/night.

Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the next episode!

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it. In this episode because of the new mechanich I chose to bring more Pussymon instead of more scenes to each one. The game is still in development, many things gonna be added and changed till the final version: like music, sound, new mechanichs and many other things. There's much more to come. Keep an eye on next updates.

Easter Egg. Last area/dolighne level 10/100 energy

That's right.

You are great, your artistic skills are great, game is great, ideas are great.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks a lot, man. Glad you like my work. Keep an eye on next updates, there's much more to come.