Reviews for "Pussymon: Episode 22"

The grinding on this one feels even more tedious than the last one, because the dual forms are not always the same element, so you can't just spam the same move to grind easily...at least...the beginning feels awkward(plus, starting out with level 2s in the opening area could be dangerous for someone who doesn't know what they're doing). Also, again, you have some of the same spelling and grammar mistakes...i know you say you're learning English, but get an English speaking/reading editor to read the scripts of the games before you turn it into content on your game...

will we ever see the return of any old pussymon? like the giraffe one. also is there ever gonna be a pussymon like eevee?

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Yes, all Pussymon gonna have new scenes coming in future. Also there's still many Pussymon to come, and yes we gonna have Pussymon with many possibilities of evolutions, including Master Forms. Keep an eye on next updates.

Well, in all fairness i just played episodes 1-22 in three days...at i first i was interested in the pokemon look, and even was kinda bummed you didn't stick with it, but after a few episodes i enjoyed myself, I love how over time it changed and grew amazing

i think the leveling system has definitely improved and i prefer this over grinding for EXP (despite you grind for the points) and the constant waiting for hearts which now you earn them

OVER ALL good enjoyed it and look forward to new episodes

one thing i wish was better which is for previous episodes is the hints for the side quests and such, throughout the series i only ran into them by accident if there wasn't a hint, and i believe it was 20 or 19 i couldn't figure out how to get in that ice cave place after you beat the dragon pussy girl and the hint i had said i needed to have lvl 9 of a specific Mon that i couldn't find in episode and my bag was 100% might have just been me though

question though: will there be an episode like 10(i think) where we get to see the collection of all of them? just curious

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, man. Glad you like it. The newest episodes already have some hints available for the side-quests and also in the full-beta I'm gonna add hints for most easter eggs and hidden scenes. Now about your question: Yes. In the full-beta Everything from all episodes will be available and with lots of new mechanichs and content, keep an eye on next updates, there's much more to come.

I think I encounterd some kind of bug where I got Thunbaptera (and some other who's name I can't recall) as my pussymon instead of the first two you get, it made me unable to catch the Thunbaptera I encounterd cause it said I allready had it, but when I checked my "bagpack" then it got transformed back to the ones I had (the pictures literaly changed). Anyways, I still enjoyed the rest of the game.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Glad you like it, man. It's not a bug, it's a new mechanich. Most Pussymon in episode 22 have a sun form and a moon form and they change according to the daytime.

Pretty good episode, The map was a bit generic most were just squares with lots of grass and a bunch of obstacles but that doesn't bother me that much.

The monsters were alright, Most were small which makes sense since they're based on animals must be hard having to come up with more and more designs but you're doing a good job. I see that there are more monsters then usual in this episode and that's why each only has 1 scene I'd rather less monsters and 2 scenes for each though but that's upto you.

The Day/Night forms is an interesting idea but it did get a bit annoying having to level up and care for each form separately but it makes sense since they're completely different monsters and I assume it's only for Fluffyland so we won't see this mechanic in other areas right?

The sex scenes were pretty good but I really liked Thunbaptera and Sciquirtal's scenes, Strigsowl's, Flamousrat, Dolighne and Lebunnink were also good. You've definitely improved in that regard.

The only real complaint I have is that there weren't many story scenes or dialogue, Just at the start and a bit at the end.

Thank you for the game, Can't wait for more.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, man. Glad you like it. The newest episodes already have more scenes to each Pussymon and also side-quests with more dialogs and interactions with some of our companions, and yes, the only area for now with Sun/Moon form is Fluffy Land. Keep an eye on next updates, there's much more to come.