Reviews for "Thing Getter"

Intresting..........

Thank you!

Really quite fun! Are the names based on RE characters?

Thank you!
And yes ;)

i love this game but i found a mistake when the massage this is the final reward it says this is the final rewad not reward

Good game BTW, the "I can't believe it's not a thing button" upgrade is a reference to the butter brand "I can't believe it's not butter".

Where HarryDPotato said the game crashes if you switch to companion boosting, that isn't quite true, it simply becomes unplayable. Toward 'end game' switching one companion to boosting changes the things per second and/or the things per click to NaN, as a result of this the things in your inventory go to NaN, at that point the only solution is to re-adjust the companions and reload the game. You then, however, restart from zero things.

Additionally the difference between the second to the last reward and the last reward is ridiculously massive. I was still in the BT (presumably billion trillion) realm when my things per click and per second made barely any impact on the score. I am not certain what KU is but my assumption is that I would need to get at least 999kx1,000kBT Which just seems silly..

azureda responds:

Thank you for the positive feedback! Fixes are on the way! As always letting me know about the bugs is greatly appreciated.