Reviews for "Iηнυмαη Eяrør"

Ohh, I was NOT expecting drum and bass when I heard the beginning synth, but this works out really good! I love how light the track is ,the synths and chords work together so wel to create this airy atmosphere! The growls at 2:00 are a great addition, I was hoping fort hem to return at 2:30 but the way you end the track there also works really well. God I love those bells…

larrynachos responds:

Yeah, I really didn't decide to make it a dnb track until I was halfway done with it. Really glad you liked it :D Thanks for the review!

For me, it feels like one of those songs you'd hear while Facebook shows you all these great moments in your life, your posts, photos over the years, etc.
A notstalgic throwback. But I do feel the robo-side of this track, and it has that emotion to it. Fave'd!

larrynachos responds:

I think most of my lighter songs have that facebook nostalgia moments feel to it. I'm glad you got the robo-side though! Thanks for the review, and happy Robot Day!

Ahahaha, what a horrifyingly sad concept! :'D
I'm really glad you decided to make something for today!
This is a really satisfying listen.

The fairly abrupt ending is symbolic too. Well done, mr. Logan <3
Good luck, and Happy Robot Day!! :3

larrynachos responds:

I wasn't planning on making anything today, but they let me off work early, so I ran home and made this.

For me, I don't think it's sad enough, but eh. It kind of gets the message across. What would a robot think if it was suddenly brought to life with human feelings? I would think it would be elated, but when the plug was pulled it didn't have enough time to really understand what was happening and react appropriately.

Happy Robot Day!