Reviews for "Phantom Reverse #1"

I like how different this is. The protagonist has a mysterious past and the neighbor seems weird. Didnt see a reference to another series yet tho.
Overall: Promising!
(Make sure we dont wait to long for the next one.
Tick Tock)

I remember this episode of "The Amazing World Of Gumball" that was a parody of RPGS. Gumball named his character "Mybutt". Guess what I did here? Sorry, I just had to see the words, "Mybutt, wait!" in this game. Seriously, this is very good. The animation is superb.

It really is a very realistic game. I love the music. It's so soothing. It's pretty easy to understand too. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the secret medal is for beating it.

Thanks!

Needs a little warning the character is male before the story starts. it's kinda bad/hilarious when you gave the obviously male char a VERY obvious female name due to not knowing the actual gender of the char beforehand. Kinda ruins everything, lol. Plot is decent, art isn't too good though but might be a style choice.

Oh true lol! I'll add that ASAP

I was so excited when NG sent me the email about a new season lol
I like the choose-your-own-name thing, I've always liked choices of any kind. The music was good, and the plot seems interesting. Overall 4.5!!

Thanks !! :D

Well-made. I never did see any place in Tokyo with open grass fields and no buildings in the distance, nor did I ever see an empty train during a weekday morning, but good job.
I'm curious for the reasoning behind the "equip" function, since there seems to be only one choice each time, but maybe you'll utilize it further in future episodes.

LOL true

Thanks! I have an idea about maybe allowing the player to chose between different items to equip, that then lead down different story branches...I might do it in the next ep!