Reviews for "Phantom Reverse #1"

Cool! I'm intrigued! Okay, I'll have to check the other parts... and Dead Detention, it seems ^_^

Thanks! EPISODE 2 is here -> http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/693882

I'm so glad to see you making more games after Dead Detention and I really enjoy this too!

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! This series is going to turn out really cool I think - last 2 episodes are going to be insane :-DDDD

Great game dude! i will be waiting for the episode 2, knowing ep 2 don't will come soon...

JackAstral responds:

Finishing it up now :) Will be up this week!

:O This was a really interesting story, I love how you put up another one in the same universe as DD2.
It has a lot of mystery, I don't understand the grudge that the black figure has, maybe it's someone who got kicked out from school then killed right after be cause the council agreed to it? I don't want to make assumptions but this was a great first episode and it had a big impact, so I'm expecting even more good stuff from you for the next 5.

P.S Love how you used SCP:Containment Breach sound effects when you encounter 173. I want to know if you play it or if you found it randomly.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! All of the mysteries will be solved as the episodes progress. The ending I have planned for the final episode (episode 6) I think is going to be really neat and twist-y

I found that sound effect randomly tbh, but I use to love SCP

just like your other visual novels this one is a masterpiece as well i hope there is some sort of survival horror element implemented with the use of an inventory. p.s. nice chronicle bulletin reference, could it perhaps be connected to the story with how the news of the student council died got out so quickly?