Reviews for "Phantom Reverse #1"

Truly awesome and inspirational for an animator to witness. Terrific work!

~M~

Thanks!

Wow Dude! it's been a while since your last submision but it was well worth the wait! I must say the antagonist shadowy...dude is a far cry scarier from any other antagonist you've had in your flashes. It's awesome too! reminds me of the shadow person from your earlier flash! Great job dude! As always i'm looking forward to the next chapter!!!

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I have all of the story all planned out to every last detail, so I'm hoping I'll be able to upload episodes faster than usual. Episode 2 will be out ASAP :-D

I do like it quite a bit, although it seems more tilted toward a visual novel than a game. More interaction in future episodes would be nice, and I definitely look forward to playing them. The music was great too!

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! I'll make sure to include more interaction in the next episode - I'm thinking of adding quick time events :-D

I enjoyed the game. I love how it is connected to the .08 universe, and the art work is very nice, but it was short.

Thanks! The next episodes will definitely be longer :-D

Im personally rating this 5 stars because im extremely interested in universe 0.08.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! This story has a lot of twists and turns - some of which will relate a lot to the over arcing narrative of Universe 08