Reviews for "Dark Matter Suite (ft. LOrbSheddy)"

What about the 2:08 Part?

I Like that music :3

I do not know if you already know this, but this song is in the level Innards by Kaito, it is an upcoming extreme demon that is harder than the current #1 extreme demon, crimson planet, and harder than the former #1 extreme demon bloodlust. Yet tthe level looks so easy, but the reason for that is the level does not show off the gameplay like most extreme demons, because this level is a new type of extreme demons, ultra-timing demons that maked tthe level look easy, but when you play the level you will always miss the first fricking jump about 90 times.

1f1n1ty responds:

I knew this a long time ago, dude. Imo the reviews section on this piece isn't the place to talk about it

this is from pokemon, i thought you originated it because it's like a roller coaster of genres like slow piano and then edm trance of all the sudden
can you enlist the following soundtracks btw? because i saw 3 parts of it and im not sure what's the order
i wanna listen the original ones because i played red rescue team and i love the music in that game

1f1n1ty responds:

why don't you play psmd and you can love the music in that game too ;) plus you'll certainly recognize the themes when you hear them

I honestly love this and each different section being completely different only makes it better, being as unique as possible. Nice work 1f1n1ty

carnalito todos estan aqui por geometry dash asi que no te emputes si usan esta cancion :v

1f1n1ty responds:

i don't know what that means so i'm going to say no