Reviews for "Dark Matter Suite (ft. LOrbSheddy)"

Really wild man, Drum and Bass and Hard House (and a whole lot else) all in one track. Very epic and cinematic. Not that I didn't enjoy the whole thing but from 5:10 onwards is probably my favorite part haha. I don't particularly have anything negative to say about this because of how you have documented in the description but, just as a suggestion, it is very busy over all and it would be nice to see individual versions of all the different parts perhaps. Also I like that you outlined the key changes, I like that sort of stuff :D

Thanks for the review!

If you mean it would be nice to see individual tracks for each section, that might turn out weird. You rated this as if it was an original track, but this is indeed a remix, and separating the track would make the remix less of a "suite" and more of a... "not suite" XD idk

Very relaxing good work!

1f1n1ty responds:

I hope this review isn't for R4R.

If you have no idea what that means, then thanks, because you've done nothing wrong! If it is, consider letting someone else come and review, because this is not a review.

This is great. I hate to leave crits ever but I feel this basically just needs a mixing clean-up. Thanks for reading.

1f1n1ty responds:

Eh, I tried my best XD mixing is not my strong suit. Does anything in particular stand out to you as needing said clean up?

Really sounds Pokemony, more than any of your other stuff. With more pokemon-esque drums I could legit see this being its own standalone piece in a new pokemon game. Idk I really like it, and the drop from really happy and peaceful to all of a sudden chaos was pretty awesome.

1f1n1ty responds:

A large portion of the Pokemon-y sounds and drums were made by LOrb, so yeah XD

This probably couldn't be a standalone piece in a core game, because it's far too original XD it would stand out being placed in the middle of a bunch of generic crap.

This song takes a lot of turns, some of them pretty sudden XD Glad you like it, Etzer!