Reviews for "More Joy Spring"

I hate to be a ten monkey, but...

Again, I'd like to know how you're making these. It's high quality stuff!

I'm dead serious when I give you 10's across the board, you deserve them! You are one of the very few worthy jazz players around newgrounds! I'm sure if you keep up this kind of work, people will turn to YOU for using easy-listening music in their animations!

Is this a tenor sax or what? I'm not good with the woodwind instruments. It's much lower in contrast to Blue Bossa, and you counter the tenor sax's low range with the piano's chord comping--it's really cool! It fills up the sound spectrum and makes this piece very satisfying.

Keep it up! I'll be checking back man!

Gizmo-Hall responds:

Once again, BIAB, the "at home" musician's friend. I'm actually playing bari sax in this one, my major instument at the moment. I'm using a HI-FI audix sax clip mic for most of my recordings.

LOVELY!

A real jazz player!!! Finally! :)
As the guy ahead said you're one of the few real jazz players here (i do not consider myself one of you). And that's great.
Very good sax lines, pretty good mixing: midi parts fit very well with the live recorded solo.
Originality = 8 ONLY because it's a jazz standard but the overall arrangment and solo lines are great.
Please keep playing!
5/5

TONE TONETONE!!!

WOW Your tone on bari is amazing so different from the usual honking bari absolutely beautiful, what mouth piece set up are you using if you dont mind me asking.

Wow

It is so hard to find HAPPY Jazz. In fact I have no Idea how it could be so happy and still be jazz. But it is.

Excellent

You're an amazing saxophonist. What a great tone.
Any tips for an aspiring bari sax player?