Reviews for "More Joy Spring"

Excellent

You're an amazing saxophonist. What a great tone.
Any tips for an aspiring bari sax player?

Wow

It is so hard to find HAPPY Jazz. In fact I have no Idea how it could be so happy and still be jazz. But it is.

TONE TONETONE!!!

WOW Your tone on bari is amazing so different from the usual honking bari absolutely beautiful, what mouth piece set up are you using if you dont mind me asking.

man, that shit is smooooth

I loved it, I put it in my animation, because I thought it suited the theme. Next time I wanna listen to sweet jazz tune, with some killer sax, im ganna get your music.

LOVELY!

A real jazz player!!! Finally! :)
As the guy ahead said you're one of the few real jazz players here (i do not consider myself one of you). And that's great.
Very good sax lines, pretty good mixing: midi parts fit very well with the live recorded solo.
Originality = 8 ONLY because it's a jazz standard but the overall arrangment and solo lines are great.
Please keep playing!