Reviews for "Madness: Project Mercury (Episode 1)"

I hate that there isn't alot of good music out there. And "You" used one for my project. But i wont be that upset. atleast your movie isnt that bad. But should use way more effort, and practice.

Most of the movement looks really funky, and incorrect placement.
I see that you took alot of inspiration from kelzad. That you made some scenes, as close to the main realm series. Especially the name of the movie. "Madness: Project Mercury".

Prov22 responds:

Thanks! I increased my animator's skill, so the movement isn't so wrong. But u are not right about my inspiration: the only thing which is inspired by Realm is a falling scene.

Pretty good, especially if its your first animation :)

Prov22 responds:

Thanks! My first animation was 'Madness Interruption', this is second animation.

Although the movement speed and pace needs a little tuning up. It kept me interested.
Looking forward to the next part!

Prov22 responds:

Thank u, Gibb50!I I already learned how to fix movement.

I like it a lot, the only thing that just kinda urked me was the movement was a bit choppy, other than that its fantastic!

Good, thank u!

guy was upgrated, guy get zombier, guy start kill his previouse allies, guy get killed, guy ressurected. this called creativity? idk, i dont like this

Prov22 responds:

So, if you think it is not creativity, tell me what can be called 'creativite' in madness combat.