For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "MIDNIGHT"

I didn't get the medals when I found the letters, however, I will say this: The game has great audio (the backwards music when you die freaks my brother out I'll add XD), gameplay that I love, and even more interesting: This flash game doesn't lag on my Samsung Chromebook with 2 tabs open (and that NEVER happens for the record)! 5 stars definitely! ^w^

CjElliott responds:

Currently uploading a bug fix that should fix medals not unlocking, should be up within 10 minutes or so.

Thanks a lot for the kind words it really helps :) Though will say this is not a flash game, it just has a flash preloader while it loads the html5 game in the background :)

Nope nope nope, turn on the lights turn on the TV stay in bed and don't sleep...
Rather enjoyable game, well done.

Nooooooo I got them all but then my match went outttt, but hey, great game

This game is fantastic! Nice homage to earlier games such as Haunted House from Atari. I like that you have a deadline, so to speak, in that you only have a limited amount of matches.
Great sound effects, cool atmosphere, and great story! Lot of rooms to explore, and unstoppable enemy. I didn't get far, but had a lot of fun. Nice replayability, too. Thank you for a fine game!

CjElliott responds:

Really glad you enjoyed the game, thanks a lot for playing and leaving a nice review :D

This reminded me a lot of resident evil, the mansion appearance, the text when you unlock doors etc.

Truly a great game, loved the atmosphere although I could not get a hang of the storyline, 5/5!