For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "MIDNIGHT"

There's a bug where when I walk down/up the stairs to get to/out of the library-type area, it stops for a second then jumps into/out of the room suddenly. The matches are almost impossible to see. I picked one up accidentally thinking it was a sliver of pixels showing up from a glitched-out envelope, then I immediately wondered if I had missed any before. I went to go explore the house and see if I had to turn off any lights without following any of the instructions (door-knocking, name-writing, opening the door, blowing out the candle) and it immediately jumped me into the game. That was a little confusing too. I feel like it would be nice if I could explore at least some of the house with the lights on first for contrast to the scary atmosphere.
Other than that, what I played was fun :) The match-running-out mechanic was cool and creative.

CjElliott responds:

The game stopping for a second while going up and down the stairs in the library is it loading each floor, as they are separate scenes in game.

As for the exploring the house prior to the house being in darkness, it wouldn't fit with the storyline of the game sadly, although I do agree it might help users knowing where to go.

Once I fix issues stopping people playing the game I plan on adding some form of sparkling effect to make it easier to spot items.

Thanks for playing, glad you like the game :)

It's just a black screen with Envelope 0/7 and the match(?) in the upper corner. I'm not using headphones but my speakers are turned up and I still can't hear anything either. Fully updated Google Chrome FYI.

CjElliott responds:

If its not too much trouble could you please retry the game and if the same problem occurs right click the page > Inspect > console tab, and then message me of the errors their.

Thanks :)

Every single time i get to the match the game crashes and says :cannot read property 'user' of undefined. I am using google chrome.

CjElliott responds:

Should be fixed now, sorry for the inconvenience.

Hope you enjoy the game :)

Never leaves loading screen. safari.

CjElliott responds:

This is happening because browsers like safari and microsoft edge do not support the file format of the audio, will be updating with a full patch shortly for this however will be dropping a preloader plugin, this should allow these browsers to run the game however audio may not play correctly, if at all.

If this still does not work, please try a different browser.

edit- Okay new version is up, should allow the non-supported browsers to at least run the game, but don't recommend it.

Had a lot of fun playing this the music is great and in the wright ambient settings this game can be a bit creepy