For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 10 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "MIDNIGHT"

Nice game. I walked through these corridors and rooms until the light went out, then the next match and the same, I found nothing in several rooms was blood, strange noises..

Good game, however, my medals didn't unlock for some reason. Maybe it's just me, but I noticed it's still a glitch. A few suggestions, I wish matches were more obvious and I know it's not a long game but I do wish there was some kind of in game map. I kept thinking that I was somewhere I had been before but I would actually be in a new room. Other than that, it was a really cool and fun horror game.

CjElliott responds:

Thanks I will work on those suggestions :) What browser were you using? And did you allow the popup at the start of the game? As this is required to unlock medals atm, currently working on a fix for this.

Solid work on this not bad. Has some glitches though

CjElliott responds:

Thanks, yeah trying to fix the bugs as soon as possible :)

it literally doesnt even start. the first time it gave an error and crashed but i wanted to give it a chance so i refreshed it 5 times and it never loaded.

CjElliott responds:

Well what was the error? What browser were you using?
I need a bit more info to fix this xD

Will try make it work as soon as possible.

Was enjoying the game until I tried to enter the freezer (using the key card). I received the following error:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property "width" of null

I'll try and check back to see if all the bugs have been fixed before playing again. I don't want to get so far, just to have it crash again.

CjElliott responds:

Was able to reproduce this bug thankfully and it seems to have been fixed now, sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks for playing :)