Reviews for "MIDNIGHT"

This reminded me a lot of resident evil, the mansion appearance, the text when you unlock doors etc.

Truly a great game, loved the atmosphere although I could not get a hang of the storyline, 5/5!

could you please make it playable on windows 10's edge browser?

Was happy to see it was playable on Google Chrome, but sadly as soon as it "loaded" it gave me an error page reading "server DNS address could not be found." Since I could not play the actual game, I decided no stars were necessary. Hope you're able to fix it.

CjElliott responds:

Sorry to hear that, this is a really strange error, I believe you are the first to have this issue. I think this error may actually be on your end, you may have settings on your OS or browser / browser plugins, that are stopping the game from communicating with its files.

Could you please send me a message with the following information:
Your operating system
Did the error appear as yellow text on black background or as a web page error (white with grey text).

Thanks and once again sorry, will try get this fixed as soon as possible.

Love the game, fun to play multiple times and the different endings keep things interesting. Finding all the letters and matches really drives the game and the shadow figure is well placed and adds to the urgency of winning. (Do we ever find out who killed the family? The "good" ending was pretty ambiguous.)

CjElliott responds:

Yes the game does answer who killed the family.

Reading documents, checking rooms (certain rooms change as you play), get both endings and check game objects and you should have your answer :)

Really glad you enjoyed the game and thanks for the kind review :D

Love the dark feeling! Good game, though I had some problems running it in Firefox but it might be my pc's fault. Keep up the good work !

CjElliott responds:

No Firefox deprecated one of the functions that was used in the game, the game was constantly calling this function causing performance issues, I think it should be fixed now :)

Thanks for the kind words and glad you liked the game :D