For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "MIDNIGHT"

maybe its just me but i found this terrifying was playing with headphones but its the small light, especially when the man comes and all you can hear it that echoy sound.

is this an rpg maker game? because if so this is the best rpg maker game i have seen in a long time, good work

CjElliott responds:

Yes this is an RPG maker MV game, though it uses quite a few custom plugins I made, but you could make this game without doing any scripting I believe.

Thank you for the kind words, I am really happy you liked the game :D

Dude, what kind of error pops up when you try to read the letter? Please fix it

CjElliott responds:

What does the error say? I can't seem to reproduce any error when reading the letter.
I was informed of someone getting a ngio is undefined error, if this is the case please message me with what browser you were using, check to see if you have a blocked popup (newgrounds.io), also please send me any information from your browser console.

Thank you.