Reviews for "MIDNIGHT"

goddamn dude the sound when you die is so creepy everytime i die i take off my headphones but the game is nice and challenging i cant finish it

CjElliott responds:

The game was designed to take multiple tries where each time your know more of the layout and where to go etc, but yeah its a fairly hard game :o

Thanks a lot for the really kind words though, really happy that the game seems to be working for someone other than me xD

It's not working for me, I keep getting uncaught type error: login error message either right off the bat or after a few minutes. Also WASD did not seem to work.

I hope to be able to play an updated version in the future, as it did look nice for the brief period I was able to experience it the first time I loaded it up.

CjElliott responds:

That is an error to do with the Newgrounds.io API, I will look into it and try fix it, can you check if their is a pop-up blocked? if so allow it as it is the newgrounds API trying to ask if you want to allow medals etc.

I am currently working on an update that should fix alot of the issues people are having mainly with errors when using the API.

Thanks.

Its all black for me i can't play only appear the Letter 0/7 and the '' torch '' i can't see a thing

CjElliott responds:

What browser are you using?
Try clicking on the game, it might be waiting for you to have focus on the game, if that does not work try refresh the page and see if it fixes the issue.

I really liked the looks of this game. When I first loaded it, it came up with 'UNCAUGHT TYPE ERROR' I refreshed the game and it loaded fine, I started playing the game but less tan 2 minutes in error came up again. the ful error that comes up is:
uncaught type error: cannot read property 'login_error' of undefined

Thanks for playing :)

maybe its just me but i found this terrifying was playing with headphones but its the small light, especially when the man comes and all you can hear it that echoy sound.

is this an rpg maker game? because if so this is the best rpg maker game i have seen in a long time, good work

CjElliott responds:

Yes this is an RPG maker MV game, though it uses quite a few custom plugins I made, but you could make this game without doing any scripting I believe.

Thank you for the kind words, I am really happy you liked the game :D