For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 11 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "MIDNIGHT"

I can't play this game very much. When I enter the upstairs room on the left, things go black. I can walk around and exit the room, but it's still black. Otherwise it seems fun so far, but I haven't gotten to play much.

CjElliott responds:

Could you let me know what browser you are currently using? Will help me find and fix the bug, firefox and microsoft edge are currently not supported, but will being adding support shortly. :)

Thanks for playing.

goddamn dude the sound when you die is so creepy everytime i die i take off my headphones but the game is nice and challenging i cant finish it

CjElliott responds:

The game was designed to take multiple tries where each time your know more of the layout and where to go etc, but yeah its a fairly hard game :o

Thanks a lot for the really kind words though, really happy that the game seems to be working for someone other than me xD

It's not working for me, I keep getting uncaught type error: login error message either right off the bat or after a few minutes. Also WASD did not seem to work.

I hope to be able to play an updated version in the future, as it did look nice for the brief period I was able to experience it the first time I loaded it up.

CjElliott responds:

That is an error to do with the Newgrounds.io API, I will look into it and try fix it, can you check if their is a pop-up blocked? if so allow it as it is the newgrounds API trying to ask if you want to allow medals etc.

I am currently working on an update that should fix alot of the issues people are having mainly with errors when using the API.

Thanks.

Its all black for me i can't play only appear the Letter 0/7 and the '' torch '' i can't see a thing

CjElliott responds:

What browser are you using?
Try clicking on the game, it might be waiting for you to have focus on the game, if that does not work try refresh the page and see if it fixes the issue.

I really liked the looks of this game. When I first loaded it, it came up with 'UNCAUGHT TYPE ERROR' I refreshed the game and it loaded fine, I started playing the game but less tan 2 minutes in error came up again. the ful error that comes up is:
uncaught type error: cannot read property 'login_error' of undefined

Thanks for playing :)