Reviews for "MIDNIGHT"

I like this, but I can't finish this, aw-aw. I tried Opera and Yandex browsers. First bug is that if you use the very first letter twice, the game freezes. Second - when I picked up Pride letter, I got an error "Uncaught type error: cannot read property "width" of null"

CjElliott responds:

I have not heard of yandex browser before today, but seems quite a few people messaging me are using it, I will download it and see what the problem is.

Also as for the letter breaking if you read it twice, its just failing to capture the key press, hold down the action button and it should fix this issue.

Opera is currently running the game fine from start to finish so not sure why you would receive an error, I will try to fix it asap, thanks for reporting it and I am glad you like the game :)

edit- uploading a bug fix now that will remove the letter problem and hopefully stop some of the other errors.

I'm stuck on the loading screen. Is this happening to anyone else? I really want to play too...

CjElliott responds:

What browser are you using?
Microsoft edge is currently not supported, firefox is also currently having some issues, trying to fix them asap.

Recommend trying to reload the game in a different browser such as google chrome or opera.

Great horror adventure game :) It definitely gave me the chills and needed a few runs to sort of understand where I was going. Having said that, a walkthrough would be great (I have a terrible memory) and sometimes like to have some help without repeating the game from scratch.

CjElliott responds:

I will make a walkthrough once I have fixed the bugs other people are having and added support for firefox, thanks a lot for the nice review and I am glad you liked the game :)

Blank black screen upon loading while using firefox. Switched to chrome got another error while playing. Lots of bugs to be ironed out.

CjElliott responds:

I am working on it, can't reproduce any of the reported bugs on my end in any browser so its taking some time to find the cause, however firefox and microsoft edge are currently not supported.

Thanks for playing.

I can't play this game very much. When I enter the upstairs room on the left, things go black. I can walk around and exit the room, but it's still black. Otherwise it seems fun so far, but I haven't gotten to play much.

CjElliott responds:

Could you let me know what browser you are currently using? Will help me find and fix the bug, firefox and microsoft edge are currently not supported, but will being adding support shortly. :)

Thanks for playing.