Reviews for "Newgrounds Sim 2017 (beta V0.1.9)"

It's pretty well thought out and executed I suppose.

Decent

So this was a decent game you have here it reminded me of the old newground stuff from back in the day but overall it was fun the "MUSIC" was great and overall this was a fun game you have here, I think some more fancy and flashier effects would help and improve on this including more interactivity options, anyways decent game.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

First things first - I don't really understand your time measurements - what is "20AM" or "24PM"? I understand you probably meant "8PM" and "12PM", but why was I able to go at work at those times then? Also the stamina bar is really poorly visible - it took me some time to notice it changed colours - maybe make it in more contrasting colours?
The game gets repetitive after time - I believe there should be some notifications when we get a supporter or something like that. I see you're planning some features tho, so I am just saying. I would add notifications for when I reach higher level of any skill - what is the difference between being lvl1 and lvl10? I didn't notice that the work would be faster or anything. Also the skill points are getting in a way of the second column (skill levels), which makes it little bit hard to read.
Idea of the game is nice tho - I like sim games and playing sim game on Newgrounds about being on Newgrounds is really funny.

ninjamuffin99 responds:

Alright I just fixed that annoying bit where the skill points got in the way of the second column real quickly.

The "24PM" thing is odd, I've never encountered something like that, but I will work on fixing that next!
At the moment the difference between LVL1 and 10 is you're more likely to gain more fans when you're a higher level, but eventually it'll unlock other perks/skills/animation types.

The game is definitely bare bones at the moment and I'm spending a bunch of time with little polishing and bug fixes and whatnot, but eventually it will get more features and make itself different than the old Newgrounds SIM.

Thanks for all the feedback, I REALLY appreciate every bit of it!

There is some kind of glitch with the time, now I have 72 PM... Good concepts though :)

ninjamuffin99 responds:

working on a clock fix right now, update will come later tonight!

It is nice, not as faithful of a remake I was expecting. Just think the features from the original return (other than the new posting system, that is way better than the original) such as amazon, intelligence, and coolpoints.