Reviews for "Newgrounds Sim 2017 (beta V0.1.9)"

I've been aching for a Newgrounds SIM remake for years now. It needs a lot of work in order to surpass the original but I really hope you stick with this project because I want to see a successor to this so bad

ninjamuffin99 responds:

I hope to stick with it and work on it until I'm completely satisfied with it

This is a great work! Thanks for mentioned me! I guess! :3

ur alright heheh

Bit difficult posting to the BBS when it says you're either banned for 2 hours, or banned for -6 hours, or some other random interval I wonder is maybe based upon the time you visit the BBS (in-game) than what amount of time is actually left... feels like a fun game otherwise, bare-bones but with not in a bad way, all the essentials are there, and if you do unlock more things along the way then all the better. Would be more realistic if you actually lose money overtime, for food and rent and stuff, and couldn't just animate all day, go to sleep, animate, sleep, animate, etcetcetc, but so far I like it! Looking forward to seeing how it changes; improves, and hope savegames will still be compatible no matter what chances there are. Nice initiative bringing this classic back to life!

-cd-

good game but I think it would be better with options to buy upgrades

So is this a dead game or what?

ninjamuffin99 responds:

I've been really busy with a lot of other projects. I don't want to say it's dead, but at this point I might just remake it from scratch instead of update this one. When I was making it I took a lot of shortcuts that just make it really hard to work with the code now. But I DO plan on revisiting this is some way or another. Could be updates or could be a new game.