Reviews for "Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.06)"

Absolutely fun-fucking-tastic game. One of my favourites and can't wait to see the next version <3 One note though, I think it took me +3 hours to grind myself to the current end with most extra things unlocked. Now i don't know if that's the point of the game, kill a massive amount of time or did it just turn that way when more and more content was added. So just a suggestion, small tweaks to make it easier/faster, maybe even add an easy mode for those who don't have the time to grind. Still huge thanks for the game!

In which room is located Umbreon cosplayer please ?

Very cool game good job.

YlBfWUpbS15cX0FLUUFYSFZfVFVFRUFaWVNYXlVQRFdZUENYYURYQFdFRURYRUNFV0BYSENaTUhb
WFhZQVRYXE5WRFxCVV9FfFxZVVBZQ0RfQ1xHVVhDSUNaTUhbWFhYQVVYX05VRF9CVV9GZVhFXkpb
X1pFQ1xBSUVGTENaTUhbWFhZQVRYXk5URF5CVF9FfFlFXUpYX1lFQlxCSUBEVV1eTUlbWVhYQVVY
X05URF5CVF9FfFpFXkpbX1hFQlxAU1hGTVtHUFVGRUVEXElGQ1BJWkNfVF9BfFlFXUpYX1lFQVxD
SUdYSENaU1VFW1heQVNYQlZJWUNf

lvl 175 I have everyone but James because I don't have the time to grind for him without spawn boosts. All three summons chance increases. All stickers. +60 resistance to negative status effects. $160k.

============================================================================
I love the game. Period. It is the first game in a long time that has actually gotten me to grind for several hours straight without being bored out of my mind. Part of this probably has to do with the constant flux of nude women but that is just the game earning its A rating imo. The combat is simple enough that pretty much anyone can understand how to play and successfully get to the final area but there will be challenges and it will take time. The actual sex scenes (minus nurse joy, umbreon, and jessy imo) were all top notch and very pleasing to the eye. I look forward to the game being in a more complete state in the future.

Z1tcQF9cQ0RdQUBeUEVBVVtHUEtAXlhcXklGXldVRF5CVF9FfF5FX1JaQERYX0FeVFhFVV5HUFVE