Reviews for "Con-Quest! Poké-con (Version 0.06)"

nice update as always.But man i am either the most unlucky person to play this game or there is something buggy with the tomes in the cubone area.I have bought like 19 of them and i get like 16 cubones in a row in order for an even to pop up.Still havent found ubreon.

CuddlePitGames responds:

Actually, you're not the unluckiest guy in the world! There WAS a bug! Sorry that you ran into it, it should be better now.

Thanks for the five stars!

Great new content, one question though, it seems the increased rare cosplayer spawn chance doesnt save- will it be infuture updates?

YV9dWEpaQl9ZX0FHXEFYSFlfVFVFRUNQW1RYXltSRFZWUENYYURYQFdFRERaR0hGSUVYSENaTUhb
WFhZQVZYXE5WRF9CVF9AYFFfXFZFRVhFQ1xBVVhHSUNaTUhbWVhYQVVYX05VRF9CVEpEfFpFXkpb
X1hFQUBFSUVGTENaTUhbWFhZQVRYXk5URF5CVF9FfFlFXUpYX1lFQlxCSUBEVV1eTUlbWVhYQVVY
X05URF5CVF9FfFpFXkpbX1hFQlxBXFhGQVlHUFVGRUVEXElGQ1BJWkNfVF9BfFlFXUpYX1hFQ1xD
SUdYSENaU1VFW1heQVNYQlZJWUNf

CuddlePitGames responds:

We're glad you like it! It's not something that we're currently considering at the moment, however. We are hoping to maintain the rarity of the shiny's appearances, so they don't become commonplace.

Thanks for playing the new version!

Another nice update. I feel like the bonus damage you get from weaknesses is too high, though. Instead of adding depth to the combat system, it actually removes it. Before I would maybe start by using mothswarm for the DoT, then use the other spells and normal attacks as needed. Now it feels like I'm shoehorned into just spamming the weakness except for countering enemy spells and what's needed for completing the quests.

CuddlePitGames responds:

That's fascinating. We're going to be discussing this angle among ourselves and it's an interesting critique. We think there's a lot to be said for both the satisfaction of discovering weakness and the expediting of smaller, less strategic battles in order to lessen grind time while increasing the positive feedback from having conquered smaller battles. We think that, as the game goes on, it's not the small battles but the larger, tougher battles and boss fights that should define a game's challenges, rather than every battle. Still, it's not a critique to be ignored. We'll be considering it. Thanks for the kind review!

good game really be this game super fast

if you want to play my game go on ahead

YltRVEpbSl1ZX0FAVkJYSFtcVFVFRUBaVVdYXlpXRFZfVUNYYURYQFdFRERbQkFEVVhFVV5HUFVG
RUVEXElHQ1FJW0NeSUJYZFhQWlZZX15ZX0BeVVhFSkNbTUlbWVhYQVVYX05VRF9CVEpEfFpFXkpb
X1hFQkBBSUVGTENaTUhbWFhZQVRYXk5URF5CVF9FfFlFXUpYX1lFQlxCSUBEVV1eTUlbWVhYQVVY
X05URF5CVF9FfFpFXkpbX1hFQlxBU1hBQENaTUhbWFhZQVdYXU5XRF5fSUZYYURYQFdFQ0RZX0Fe
VlhFVV5ZTUtFRUJEW0lZW05URF4=

CuddlePitGames responds:

Thanks! We're glad you liked it!

In really love this game but one thing I would ask for deeply is, can you PLEASE lower the chance of running not to work? Or make it so you always flee. Because right now when I wanna search for the shiny cosplayers and run from every battle that is not them I fail to run two times in a row before escaping on average. Either the chance of failing to escape is WAY to high or my bad luck is off the charts.

Regarding everything else im pretty much satisfies, though I think the lightning spell is underpowered compared to the other two.
The art naturally is the best. Just love it and want more of it. Reward image alternatives in the futute would also be nice, like new sex positions you can unlock with the girls by compelting optional quests. So that I can finally fuck Phoebe instead of just getting a blowjob.

CuddlePitGames responds:

The chance to fail at running away is actually very low. Some players (including myself) occasionally get super unlucky. Its a random number roll but I'll look into to ways of preventing it from happening in quick succession.

Thanks for playing!