Reviews for "REBIDENT EBIL"

@TrueSabre I don't think that character was portrayed as being mentally handicapped at all though. She seemed very similar to a Steven Hawkings-type character. It certainly isn't meant to be politically correct, but that doesn't mean you have to take it personally. Heck, my grandmother has suffered multiple strokes and is on the verge of death, as a matter of fact. I'm sad about that but that doesn't mean I felt personally offended as a result of this animation. The animators clearly worked hard on this, and it by no means deserves a zero star rating!

PhantomArcade responds:

Appreciate it man, glad you were able to enjoy it!

Sorry, the animation was fine and all, but ripping anyone being incogitant in a wheelchair really bothers me. Parody only can go so far. I'm very familiar with the whole Resident Evil franchise, so please don't look at this personal review of mine as ignorant. Frankly, I think you are. I find this very offensive. When you have glassy-eyed family members shitting themselves in their wheelchairs, then talk to me.

♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿
♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿
♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿ ♿

It was great! I was sold immediately when I saw that intro! brought me right back to the 90s, the first time I powered up a PS1 and played my very first game... although I never got to play Resident Evil...

Who is that voice actor for john ??

its fucking hilarious

PhantomArcade responds:

Edatlin was the voice actor for John, he's a hilarious dude!

So good