Reviews for "Pokemon Omeger Rubyer Part 3"

Matty this made my week. I figured you were close to having this out and man was it worth the wait. It was a little slow to start, but it picked up three or so minutes in. I tell you I love your series, especially when it involves misbehaving Pokemon that murder and maim other people while their trainer is helpless or incompetent to stop them from doing so. And it looks like we got a full team with Zangoose added in...I think Brendan has six now, sorry kinda lost track between the laughing, and they are all making appearances being just the most misbehaved things I have ever seen unlike Golder that just focused on Typhlosion and Togepi. There are so many questions I want to ask, but I'll let you be so you can take a breather for making a 20 minute video. Take care and keep being awesome.

mattyburrito responds:

really glad you liked it man! yea probably won't shoot for another 20 minute video anytime soon

BIG SMOKE

!!!

I didn't really enjoy this one over the past ones, it felt too cringy and slow. Just characters talking slow and that was the only focus instead of looking around at other stuff to catch your eye while in past parts they did have stuff going on. Relying on popular games or shows and there reference just feels that this one will fall into obscurity. The whole pokemon Go junk that is still going on is not really annoying but just tuning it out and hoping it would move along, it would be funny if just a random person would talk about how Pokemon Go was created seven or eight years ago when heartgold and soulsilver packaged pokemon pedometers with the game so you could travel with your pokemon from your game and also catch, level, and even find items. Same concept but done almost a decade ago without all the annoying updates. I'm probably alone on this one but that Patron paywall censorship was the most annoying thing about this, I know life imitating art junk but it is already stupid and tons of people post that junk here already. I know I should just enjoy it for what it is but the first part seem to have a better balance, you used just as many references to shows or games and the audio clips as well but it never was the focal point of the animation. That is what I feel is being lost in this one, instead the journey it was more of check out this meme or reference.

mattyburrito responds:

I appreciate you still giving it a watch nonetheless and thank you for the critique. I'll work to improve the pacing, balance, and content in the future.

"This is all happening for a reason" - The references everywhere were amazing not to mention being twenty minutes long. It felt kinda slow in the beginning but it started getting better as it progressed. I was beginning to wonder when we would get part three and I am glad I woke up to treat.

mattyburrito responds:

glad you caught them! and thanks for watching!

Worth the wait for this one. The humor is spot-on, making fun of popular internet culture as well as some Pokémon jokes here and there.

thanks for watching!!