Reviews for "Extraction (LDJAM version)"

This was a really smooth and tight game for one done in the LD38 time limit. You clearly have pride in your work and the polish shows.
I particularly liked the transition between the first two rooms as a physical movement with the "camera" as opposed to the normal fade-to-black.
Definitely something to proud of, and as with most LD games, I encourage to keep building off this. Thanks for sharing, and way to go!

JoshuaStone responds:

Thank you for the very kind words! I will definitely be making a bigger game based on this, and it'll probably even become a series! :D

I want more.

More will come!

- The puzzles were logical and intuitive; I really liked not having to deal with bat-shit insane "logic" or a pixel-hunt, like most point-and-clickers.

- The tool-tips are a really good idea, especially if you start making games that are lengthier than a Ludum Dare entry.

- The big mainframe computer-jobbie threw me off a bit in the beginning; I was so used to bat-shit insane point-and-clickers, I thought it actually had something to do with what was on the card, until I discovered the other room, lol. This point is not so much a criticism of your game as it is a criticism of most other point-and-click games, lol.

- I think that if you put more than 72 hours of effort into a future game, it will end up really awesome. But for now, this and "The Treasure Tomb" are pretty good teasers. "All my 5 R belong to this" and you have a new follower.

JoshuaStone responds:

Good points! And I'll definitely be moving into doing bigger games!

Short but nice. It looks like a new submachine like game series for sure ;) DonĀ“t give up.

I won't! I'll definitely be making much more! :D

I love the concept and gameplay. Will be waiting for the full version.

Awesome! :D