Reviews for "The Ritual 2"

Very nice puzzle !

Good work on this one loved it

Yeah, I'm not following these games. It's probably because I'm too lazy to really advance that much. This is still nice. I like the good graphics. This one is pretty easy to understand. It actually kind of reminds me of the animation from "Phineas And Ferb".

The music is well suiting too. I can always appreciate the creativity. The voices are pretty good. There's nothing really wrong with this. I'm just not into point and click adventure games.

I know you can do better. This one isn't that great. Cake shop is messed up

Just as in the previous one, it's a good game, with some puzzles that are different from the ones you usually use. Nice twist, btw.

On the other hand, just as in the previous one, the Spanish translation sucks: plenty of spelling mistakes (horrible, most of them), untranslated words that are significant (like "Latvian" for example, which is Letonia in Spanish) and inaccurate translations ("┬┐puede?"). You should really get a new Spanish translator or stop using GoogleTranslate.

DeathTiger0 responds:

Interested in helping us translate?