Reviews for "Crisis Command"

Good work on this mechanics need work however

I like the idea behind the game but at the same time it feels very passive. On the other hand I do consider that to be one of its charms but that might not be for everyone. Around the the 800 score mark I found the gameplay started to get a bit jagged though which takes a bit away from the experience of sitting there and watching your village function

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Thanks for the review :) It's funny most people hate just sitting and watching.. but everyone has their own taste

I like the concept of this game too, and I totally understand that game jam games don't always get "finished", but it would be cool if, when you make decisions, you could force humans to prioritize wheat or lumber... I kept running into the problem of my humans doing a lot of forestry and then they'd all starve xD
That being said, I did play 3 rounds and got 2 achievements :D

Alon-Tzarafi responds:

Thanks for the review :)

Yeah one goal is to balance wheat and lumber. And you can only prioritize them in the brief "crisis" moments. But if you get too much lumber then you get more "crisis" moments (eventually, but famine will already start by then probably)...So, that's the balance of the game.

It's a really idle game where you don't do much XD ... It's not supposed to be very exciting, but somehow I got addicted to playing it myself, so I wanted to share.

Interesting game here

So this was an interesting game and I wanted to play it most of the "DAY" but there needs to be more interactivity more control by the users, the "MEDALS" were a nice touch but I would still suggest more control on this maybe buttons within the game to activate different elements and actions, anyways it was decent.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~

~X~

Interesting concept, but it needs a lot more. Utilizing minimal mechanics and having content are two different things