Reviews for "{dj-N} The Next Phase"

haha!

Another kick ass DnB! Well i gotta say that bass was pretty neat! I liked them trippy drums man! The pad like synth or whatever gave it tone! I loved this song alot overall!

Keep it Viewtiful!

_V=v_-|V|-_v=V_
-m->M\m/M<-m-

dj-Nate responds:

Thanks man; appreciate the review.

Kickin

Really good, especially for a first! Sounds like it would be a good boss battle song.

dj-Nate responds:

Thanks Anth0n! I'm gonna submit this to a modding crew. They're recreating Halo on the Half Life 2 Source gaming engine. They're calling it Ring of Destruction, if I remember right. If you play Half Life 2 or CS:S then you'd have to check that out.

this sounds completely awesome

The drums were really cool, great loops for them. The bass was cool, I liked that. Nice pad/choir thing in the middle, cool. Anyways, Great job.

Check out my latest stuff, thanks.

-Yogosun

dj-Nate responds:

Sure man. Thanks for reviewin'.

good

I like the bass and it's melody. The drums sound like they need some more punch though, I would recommend using Camel Phat-Free plugin on them, you can get it here; http://www.kvraudio.com/get/537.html :)

dj-Nate responds:

Cool, thanks man. I'll check it out.

Nice

This sounds like a song that you would hear on a Scion commercial, lol. Good job. I would have to agree with SadSpoon on alot of what he said. But for a first time, this is excellent.

Thanks alot man :)