Reviews for "Ink's Sleep DEMO"

Verry nicely done. The art style verry nice. The sound little loopy but also nicely timed. Controling is perfect.
All in all a verry verry good game. Wish you the best.
Here a link to my let's play

Great game.

tRipGlyPh responds:

Thankz)

Interesting concept, but I have a few complaints;
1. It was not made obvious that Inky could jump across ledges with the action key. far from game breaking, but something that shows you this before the box maze would be helpful if this is to be a full length game
2. Game-play seems like it could get stale quick. It works for a short game like this, but if you plan on making it much longer then this, I would recommend you do something to vary it up at points. Doesn't even have to stick for the whole game, just a segment or two.
3. What is the point.
This was a cute little flash game. but you intend to make this game much longer, it's gonna need a point, or a goal, or something to motivate me to continue.
This is the biggest problem I see here; No point. Normally, that's not a problem for quick, experimental flash games, but since you intend to extend the game, this is gonna be what kills it in the long run.

Aside from these, I liked the game. the atmosphere was eerie, but still lighthearted. I am excited for the game to continue, though, as stated above, I have a few concerns. But, I have confidence you'll be able to squash all three, so I ain't too worried.
Best of luck, Gly

I think I found a bug on the box maze: if I try to go out to the four box place, I keep getting back to the same scene inside of the box maze, even when I do exactly what the walkthrough shows, even if I have plent of time to go out.
Pretty good game, by the way.

I greatly enjoyed this game, waiting for the full version! The music was creepy..i had to turn it off, other than that it was awesome.