Reviews for "Ink's Sleep DEMO"

This game scared me ! :))))
I like it. Can´t wait for the full version! :D

I really loved the art style, the sound design, and the overall feel of the game.

However the background music/ambiance in the first maze was really repetitive and got annoying relatively quickly. Also, I feel that moving around the first maze feels too slow. I think removing that hallway with no intersections would solve that feeling quite nicely. I also became very frustrated on the first puzzle, and felt as if the rest kept getting easier. Which I fee is the opposite of how it should be.

Even with those gripes, I'll certainly play the full game when it comes out.

I really like the idea of a cat having bad dreams and that **SPOILERS** things happening in her real environment visualizing in her dreams !
I´m looking forward for the whole game!

But as others already said: A small plot such as telling that the cat is dreaming would benefit the game. Otherwise the game mechanics are pretty great (except for the jump button: Jumping and interacting with stuff should each have different buttons).

GOOD JOB!

Oh. Well, I see there were a lot of complaints already on the first puzzle. But oh well, what's a good puzzle game if it ain't a bit complicated, huh? Great art and atmosphere. Really got to me. I look forward on playing the full version of this.

I think I found a bug on the box maze: if I try to go out to the four box place, I keep getting back to the same scene inside of the box maze, even when I do exactly what the walkthrough shows, even if I have plent of time to go out.
Pretty good game, by the way.