Reviews for "Famous Movies Parodies"

Few unpleasant things - the mouse doesn't disappear on screen, so I have two cursors. The clickable menu options aren't clear enough (at least to me, I had to figure out randomly where to click in the menu). Since the third act the questions started to repeat themselves and then I got stuck in a loop of those two repeating acts. I didn't find any ending in this game - the only purpose is to get medals and have fun I guess, but some ending would be neat. On the other hand the playful graphics is really nice and the medals keep the game interesting.

Munguia responds:

Thanks for comment and play, the repeat questions is fixed now so you wont stuck any more, :)

Nailed it first try. Not really a fan of the artwork and some of the illustrations are ambiguous, specifically the Ghost/Harry Potter art and the Run Lola Run/Forrest Gump art. Just saying. Good job though, I'm happy for you that you got front page.

wow...500 total points....

it was worth getting them all!

fun and interesting art and 'puzzle' trivia game.

Not bad at all. Mainly because I'm a big movie buff and was raised on alot of the classics I t think I missed 5 in all. Very colorful and has lots of imagination too.

Mongolia's flash game, Famous Movies Parodies, is a clever game with laughable visual. I wasn't expecting the humorous artwork and it made chuckle till the end of the game. Although the artwork seems poor in quality (and intentional perhaps), I can tell the author put dedication in making the parody recognizable and funny as well.
[SPOILER] I've never seen movie Hanna but your parody of using characters from Hanna-Barbera is clever although it gives away a free answer for the people who haven't seen the movie Hanna, (well implying if the player knows what Hanna-Barbera is).
In conclusion, Famous Movies Parodies is worth 3 stars. I really enjoy playing it but I don't see myself coming back for a 2nd play through. I got the medals I deserve and I had myself a chuckle. The visuals are humorous but, I believe they could've been better even if it was intentional for it to look mediocre. The music wasn't satisfying to hear and it's very boring. Otherwise, great work on creating this flash game and I love the option to choose Spanish as a language - very thoughtful.