Reviews for "Hyperskill"

This game is incredible! All the effectsd and colors are really mesmerizing and I also love the fact that the characters talk with emojis and more friendly, it just makes them seem more alive.
Excellent job! Adding medals and multiplayer in this would be sick! xD

Thanks!
I can't add multiplayer to this version game (this would need a bunch of changes in the code), but it might be possible for a sequel. I'm not sure what would be the best. 1vs1? Co-op?

Medals: Medals will come. I need to finish a few levels and new skills first.

wow, just WOW. Excellent game. Very addictive. I have been playing for about 15 minutes now and haven't found anything to point out.
Great job!

Thanks!

So while wandering around this overly hard game where most rooms are impossible, I ended up in a situation where I was stuck between two rooms: one with one of those 8 second count down timers and then to that room's SW, a room with a rotating one-hit-kill laser.

I was never able to escape those rooms lol. It was basically a permanent trap.

Good job.

RaveryNet responds:

Thanks for the clue. I will add a "Teleport to Delirium" option in the next version.

Frustratingly fun. Can't wait for the full version.

Nice, only terribly difficult, after reaching these people i could not move after going out in various directions, i also tired of laser room but it is too small and too precise, maybe the laser would not be able to finish it, the rest of the rooms i could Help, too fast bullets and too much. The game is nicely done, I did not play such a nice retro, last time it was Flow, I liked it so much, and you used to play in English Country Tune? I finished 100%