Reviews for "Dragonmyths"

Great game. I like the feel, through not much risk.
btw, I can't get the survivor quest finished - wise guy says "well done!" but that's it. Looking at the medals, seems I not the only one.

Maxiecole responds:

OUTSTANDING GAME! One of the most innovative I have played thus far on here. But I agree with those who say the inventory needs to be fixed. I recommend setting up stackable income. Without it, this game is a real pain in the butt.

Maxiecole responds:

I'm hoping to keep the inventory limited as it adds the element of planning and organization to the game. Maybe I'll try a way to enslave people to transport chests for you:)

Outstanding. Everything is fun and cute. I would highly recommend this to my friends.

Thank you!:)

Really good and addictive. I just wish there was a way to get your things back after you've been killed. I just finished making 5 knight bars and made the good sword. Right after that i went out to get more items for more knight stuff and a mountain lion killed me. All that hard work for nothing... :(

Maxiecole responds:

Thanks, I will look into maybe having the player select what he holds dearest and so can keep some times.

Pretty good