Reviews for "Dragonmyths"

Similar bug to the one below but for the hunter quest. After you try to talk to the angry man, the quest doesn't progress. Thanks for fixing the earlier bug so quickly.

Thanks. Now fixed:)

Although it is not a brand new idea, I still like it.
Now is stuck on Hunter quest, the angry man just not let me start it.

Thanks. Now fixed:)

Same issue as yound ; i'm stuck in the survivor quest.

Fire camp made, fish cooked, but wide man doesn't unock next quest.

Good game, but fixing that bug would make it even better :)

Maxiecole responds:

Great game. I like the feel, through not much risk.
btw, I can't get the survivor quest finished - wise guy says "well done!" but that's it. Looking at the medals, seems I not the only one.

Maxiecole responds:

i wanted to like this a lot more than I did but there are too many issues with it at the moment. Here's a quick list of things I noticed:

-There's no way to tell what level you are.
-you can't tell what level the enemies are without right-clicking and there's no indication that right-clicking even does anything in this game so if I hadn't played runescape before i wouldn't have even thought to try that.
-the vast majority of the enemies are way stronger than you even though you're in the starting area.
-it says your max health increases with attack level but it doesn't...
-it's basically a clone of runescape, which i wouldn't mind as much if the game was more cohesive.
-chickens break the laws of physics. if you follow them long enough they just disappear.
-there's no quick or obvious way to recover health and everything deals high damage even the low level enemies (2 and 3 is high damage when you only have 10 hp) so you have to spend too much time waiting to heal.
-since everythng seems to fucking slay you and you lose everythign when you die it's pretty much impossible to make progress.
-it's really unclear where anything is. are there shops? what use are these items? shoudl i sell them? where do i find things to heal? i can't really explore much because too far north or west and infected people kill me in a matter of seconds

This is a really good first attempt at something like this and it's obvious a lot of work went into this but you need to have more people test the game and get more feedback before releasing something like this because i hate to see so much potential underperform.

On the positive side the art is really cute and unique and the music and controls of the game are dope as well. I would honestly just work a lot more on this and rerelease it because it could be very dope.

I'd copy runescape a little less tho ;)

Maxiecole responds:

Hi, thanks for the detailed feedback!:)
A few questions,
what do you mean by "No way to tell what level you are?" Do you mean a general level of the character? Each skill has it's own level and can be viewed in the stats menu.
About the health problem, the third/fourth quest is practically a guide how to heal your health via potions and food. Before that it would be indeed hard to make significant progress.