Reviews for "Dragonmyths"

Really good and addictive. I just wish there was a way to get your things back after you've been killed. I just finished making 5 knight bars and made the good sword. Right after that i went out to get more items for more knight stuff and a mountain lion killed me. All that hard work for nothing... :(

Maxiecole responds:

Thanks, I will look into maybe having the player select what he holds dearest and so can keep some times.

4 stars
Fun game, nice twist on a standard RPG. The art is simple yet dynamic.
Well done.

Thanks!:)

Outstanding. Everything is fun and cute. I would highly recommend this to my friends.

Thank you!:)

I would give it 5 stars if there was any indication as to how to gather the red stones and more gold for the "king" quest (knight shield). Other than that, the game play is pretty easy to understand. The quests are straightforward and tell you what you need to progress. After crafting better shields and weapons, it becomes pretty hard to die (watch your health and you never will die). Maybe just add some sort of pointer in the right direction for that last quest and I'd give this game 5 stars for sure.

Maxiecole responds:

Thanks for the review. No idea how that slipped through, anyway, the materials should now be obtainable:)

Altogether this was a fairly enjoyable game. The graphics are cute and simple, and the music wasn't bad either. However, it feels unfinished. I upgraded to Knight gear and finished all but the "King" quest. Some of the materials needed to complete that quest are unobtainable, so far as I can tell. Also. there are large swathes of land that are uninhabited. I noticed that in the northwest corner of the map, there is a bridge leading to a strip of land that is completely empty. After plugging in so many hours leveling up, I'm a bit bummed that I won't be able to finish the last quest.

Maxiecole responds:

I'm so sorry T_T that was a big mistake. The area across that bridge now has the materials now:)
Thanks for the review.