A game that could be fantastic with some quality of life improvements:
1) Make an equip menu. We have too few inventory slots already. Allow us to put tools in tool slots so they don't take up inventory space along with our weapon and equipment.
2) If ignoring 1, at least have tools be auto used when they are in the inventory. Needing to hand equip an axe, fishing rod, or pick is incredibly annoying and serves no need.
3) Exp rates of certain stats need to be extremely adjusted. Less used skills like herblore, fishing, cooking, and magic are boring grind fests that make you just avoid them
4) Magic. Probably the least expanded skill and the most useless. The process to make a single shot magic item is ridiculously complex (go and dig sand, go and mine coal, go and smelt it, go and make it into this thing, make it into another thing, use a rock on another ore to get this thing, use that thing on the previous thing to get 3 shots). Why did you do this? Make a mana bar, make staves/wands that do less damage but can be used from afar, anything but what is currently in place.
4) Far too few quests and the quests that are available hardly help explain anything other than the bare minimum. The jump from regular enemies to zombies and beyond is pretty extreme. Honestly I wish everything was expanded. I love this mini Runescape experience
5) Better stats on weapons and armor. I know they can be seen on the smithing screen but inspect should tell you what it does at least. This could also be shown on an equip screen.
6) Faster movement. Just takes too long to get around. Could've had an agility skill that goes up and improves your movement speed over time.
If some of these changes are implemented this could be one of the most fun games I've seen on here in a while.