Reviews for "BROBOT (Episode 1)"

Was worth the wait. The writing, direction, and humor was great, even better than the animatic version. Not to mention the animation has gotten a lot better, although still some issues with movement here and there with the walk cycles and characters moving up and down, but that's a minor issue.

tylerghardin responds:

yeah i know in the first scene especially there's some walk cycle issues, but then again that whole scene is animated differently than the rest of the show. i just decided to leave it since i was tired of toying with it lol. but thanks!! i'm glad you appreciated it, especially your compliment about the animatic version... i tried to rewrite it and make it different in some areas

Didn't think it was going to be as good as it was, pleasantly surprised even. That's a strong ass voice filter, but the dialogue and actual voice acting ended up being really good. If the quality of the next episode is just as good then this will make for a great series.

tylerghardin responds:

hey thanks :) the second episode, i can confirm, is waaay better (funnier) than this one. i like it a lot more. i'll be getting to work on that soon.

I was pretty sure I'd be bored by a show about a weed smoking robot withing a minute... Well, turns out I was wrong. This was actually pretty well writen. The voices were also nicely done, and the comedic timing was . I can't say it's really my kind of thing, but it has potential.

tylerghardin responds:

yeah if anything it needs to be funnier next time. the second episode is shaping up to be just that! thanks for the review.

This was a great cartoon. Hadn't enjoyed myself this much since the Tardigrade cartoons. Animation needs work in some areas, but the script and pacing more than made up for it. Keep em coming!

tylerghardin responds:

excellent, glad you liked it, thanks so much :D

The animation and lip sync was good most of the time.
The story was well thought out, a good length, and made sense.

Though, the whole "time travel thing to prevent something from happening" idea has been overdone lately. Thats kind of the trademark of Rick and Morty on Cartoon Network and maybe in Family Guy with Brian and Stewie.

The line quality in most of the scenes (especially on the two main characters" was too thick and needs to be thinned down.

tylerghardin responds:

thanks for the review. i agree that time travel's been an overdone thing as of late -- if you check out the newspaper gag at 2:52 i make a reference to how big a debt i owe rick and morty. but i love it anyway! thanks for your comments :)